


This had been in the news for quite a number of days now. I am attracted by the fact that safety measure even with the involvement of International Maritime Bureau had not managed to provide for a strong measure that would give ships the level of confidence in using the waterways. Hence, the Malaysian government was prompted to send its navy ships to protect its national line. I am wondering if every nation now offers to send their own warships accompanying their country registered ships. Wow that would be a problem not only for the congestion of waterways that will be created but the sensibilities of it all.
Well let me just show you what the 3 ships look like, for me the sight of any naval ships does gives rise to goose pimple, only if because of the pride that I have over our own outfit be it The Navy, The Armed Forces or The Air Force. Syabas Malaysia.
ramgold
No comments:
Post a Comment